- Our fully installed 4kw systems start at £4,560
- A 4kw solar electricity system generates approximately 3,852 units per annum
- The average cost for electricity is currently between 18p per unit
- Electricity costs are significantly increasing each year
Solar electricity systems require extremely little maintenance. Roof-top systems will clean themselves in the rain. However, we do recommend a service visit once a year to optimise the performance of your system.
If dust, debris, snow or bird droppings are a problem they should be removed with warm water and perhaps some dishwashing liquid using a telescopic cleaning pole.
Solar power is a proven reliable technology. Predominantly manufacturers give between 20-25 year warranties for their products. The panels should last 25 years or more, but the inverter is likely to require replacement some time during this period, at a current cost of around £750.
Prices for other sizes
- 2kW system only £3,449 inc VAT
- 3kW system only £4,115 inc VAT
- 10kW system only £7,946 inc VAT
What are the typical savings?
A typical 4 kilo watt solar PV system will provide you with 3,852 kilo watts hours (units) of electricity.
When you generate your own electricity you do not buy from the grid, and at current prices, and the inevitable continuing increase of electricity prices, it can save you thousands.Earnings & Savings
Smart Export Guarantee
The Smart Export Guarantee was launched on 1st January 2020, to replace the Feed-in Tariff.
A 4kWp solar panel system could make around £355 per year!
Homeowners with solar panels can start making money again!Smart Export Guarantee