A well maintained MHVR system will ensure a significantly healthier indoor air quality. MVHR systems that are regularly serviced and maintained will have a considerably increased lifespan and increased effectiveness of the day-to-day operations.
Why do you need to regularly service your MVHR system?
These are the reasons as to why maintaining your system will save you money!
- Filters may become blocked and this can be a problem as it allows the potential for dust and other pollutants to enter the property
- There is the potential that moisture, dirt and debris may have entered the system; we will remove this
- Over time the fans may become dusty and impair their performance
- In rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens, which tend to hold more moisture, dust and bacteria can accumulate in the extract valves
- Filter degradation can cause dirt to gather in the supply air valves
As each system is individual, our rates for servicing and maintenance are by survey only. Therefore, you will be receiving a quote based uniquely on your system requirements, thus allowing us to decide upon a service schedule to optimise the performance of your system.
Our Service Package Includes
– Cleaning of whole unit
– Cleaning (or replacing) of filter
– Cleaning of air valve
– Inspection and cleaning of internal unit
– Inspection and cleaning of fan
– Inspection and cleaning of external grills
– Removal and cleaning of heat exchanger
– Full system re-balance
– Final inspection of full system operation
Supply, Installation & Service
As each system is individual, our rates for servicing and maintenance are by survey only.
Therefore, you will be receiving a quote based uniquely on your system requirements, thus allowing us to decide upon a service schedule to optimise the performance of your system.
Please contact us for a consultation.
- First Hour: £65.00
- Second and subsequent Hours: £55.00
- 30 minute: £27.50
Travel is charged at £27.50 if over if over 10 miles from NR7.