Our Services Maintenance Agreement is designed specifically to meet your needs.
By simply maintaining your system regularly you can avoid stale odours, leaks, poor airflow, system failures and unnecessary increased energy bills – all while increasing the lifespan of your systems.
Why Should you Maintain your System?
- Extend the life of your systems
- Keep running costs low
- Prevent breakdowns
- Ensures that you maintain and comply with manufacturers warranties
- Ensure you are running you systems efficiently
- Ensure operational safety of the system
- Fgas Inspections– systems that utilise fluorinated greenhouse gasses must be checked in accordance with EU emission reduction targets
Emergency Call Out Rates
- First Hour: £65.00
- Second and subsequent Hours: £55.00
- 30 minute: £27.50
- Standard service usually takes 1-1.5 hours
Travel is charged at £27.50 if over if over 10 miles from NR7.
Servicing – Booked Service
Comprehensive Service per external unit £75
Note: the external unit must be at ground level and accessible
Warranty – your warranty is invalid if the system is not regularly serviced / maintained.
Call out time is limited to 1.5 hours including travel time costs – any longer is charged at standard rates.
A unit considered is the outdoor unit – not the number of indoor units
Monthly payment is accepted on an annual obligation contract.